Now Playing: Exfoliate for softer, smoother, younger skin
What is Exfoliating and Why Do It?
When you exfoliate your skin, you are mildly abrading your skin and removing the surface layer of dead cells. This helps hide fine lines, and adds a glow and luster to your skin. Once you start exfoliating regularly, you'll wonder how you ever lived without it - your skin will feel great all day. Follow the below procedure only once or twice a week and your skin will love you for it!
- Wet your body in the tub or shower.
- Use exfoliating gloves or a body loofah.
- Apply a sugar scrub or exfoliating cleanser to your skin or sprinkle it onto your sponge.
- Scrub the exfoliating scrub over your skin using your gloves or loofah; make circular motions.
- Be gentle over sensitive parts of the body, like delicate neck and thigh tissue.
- Rinse skin thoroughly.
- Follow up with a good moisturizer like our sorbet or body whip. Remember that exfoliating makes your already dry skin drier so don't skip this step.